One of the biggest contradictions of massive success is when people go to their moms, their death, their brother-sister boyfriend-girlfriend, they say, listen one day, the world is going to know who I am one day. I will have a Ferrari. The Lamb of the roles, the Bentley, the big house, the cars, the backyard with the big swimming pool in an elevator. I'm gonna put the biggest party. I'm Gonna Be A Millionaire one day yet. Instead of staying at the office on Friday night, call your friends and go park. Instead of waking up Saturday morning to go to The gym, you sleep in till 10:00,instead of reading the book on Sundays, you kick back and watch movies all day long. The reality is very simple. Those who win big, do four things, right? If the sleep sweat grinds repeat, they do it over and over and over again until their dreams become a reality. If you can get through to doing things that you hate to do on the other side is great. Going to have to tell you to show up every day of your life, no matter what life throws at you. It's our responsibility to show up to the calcium of Life. Prepare for combat. Mm, I'll kill what you're going through when life's thrown at you. It's your responsibility to find your new hundred percent. You still must dry. I feel that most things I do, but still, like, I don't want to do after Sky do, but still I grind.
And that one day, you see me in a dark alley, running at 1:00 in the morning on One thingI was trying every single day, when you wake up, you got two options. You can look at the clock and hit the snooze. You can look at that snooze button. Boom. You can hit the snooze button, go back to bed, and dream about what you want to have. Or you can look at that snooze, right? Check that clock and get up and go pursue your dreams. He is walking the mother like guys if you ever want to get to The Higher Ground, The Higher Ground is where you look in the near and cabbage said, you wouldn't Sweat and find something you'd rather a legacy like that you put your signature to the need. Something is not a Hollow word. Your thumbs up bad. That's what Lions do lions. Don't give up. Why don't quit Lionheart? That's what we do for a living. I still grind. I love the grind. If you're competing on one of my businesses, I'm gonna kick your ass because I'm gonna, I'll grind you. You have to be willing to work in places. People don't see while the other guys, Sleeping. I'm working on what other guys ate. I'm working out there who wants to wipe this map or the hospital or hungry. It was everything you can have. Mental toughness said it's not only. Do I climb that doggone Mountain? I enjoy coming to the mountain. I'm gonna kick out the mouth and get a kick out the weight, and get a kick out of fatigue. Get a kick out of the bra. I'm gonna kick out of it. You take advantage of this opportunity, you let everything else. Go you, eat differently, you study different, you practice different. We don't have forever. Let's not act like it, we're all going to die and so I will act like I'm gonna live forever. So every opportunity I get a murderer, watch this trip. And I love you. I'm about that life, I get up every morning. 3:00, when I want to get up, when I don't, when I feel like it, and I don't feel like, why? Because I'm process-driven, I'm not feeling driven, Champions are not feeling driven. Champions don't get up when they're going through and if we gonna be Champions, process-driven don't stop when you're tired, stop, when you're done.