At some point, everything is going to go south on you. Then you're going to say this is it. This is how I end. Now, you can either accept that or you can get to work. You just begin. And it's time for you to show up, it is time for you to show up.And there will be obstacles that you must face. And for each icicle, it will represent something about you. Your greatest victories, your greatest felt. But nevertheless, you must rise above it and you must conquer every obstacle. That comes your way. Are you strong enough? Are you willing enough?

 Do you have what it takes?
 to do?
 It's necessary. 
At the end of your feelings is nothing but at the end of every principle is a promise behind your little feelings in might not be absolutely nothing at the end of your little feelings, but behind every principle is a promise as some of you and your life reason why you not that your goal right now, because you just all about your feelings, you all on your feelings. Don't feel like waking up. So, who does every day, you say no to your dreams?
You might be pushing your dreams back, a whole six months, a whole year that one single day. That one day, you didn't get up. Go to push your stuff back. I don't know how long, how hard is it to look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself the fucking tree? Yeah, dude. Sometimes it's really really hard. Sometimes it does make you feel really bad, but wouldn't you rather feel like shit for five minutes and then craft a plan to actually fix it? the problem, when that feels better than telling yourself a bunch of feel-good nonsense off the front and then still having the same problems you have right now a year from now, All men are created. Equal sounds just work harder. You want to know what it takes to succeed, as bad as you want to breathe. It's what goes all. When the cameras go off, terminate a grid, you will not outwork me. I will get up earlier than you. I will go to sleep later. You, I will put in more hours. I will go, I will do whatever it takes. I knew things are separate myself. Remember the passion that I have when I speak the grand that I have, when I do, what I do, what are you gonna do to separate yourself?
To want and to be ambitious and to want to be successful is not enough. That's just a desire to know what they want to understand why you're doing it to dedicate every breath in your body to achieve. If you feel you have something to give. If you feel that your particular Talent is worth developing Is worth caring for then there's nothing. You can't achieve.